1963-1968 Repair Manual Holden EH HD HR Australian Made Workshop Book Download
HOLDEN 1963-68 EH HD HR
Holden's red engine 149 and 179 cubic inch engines and fully synchromesh transmissions.
Classic body style EH then the radical HD & HR.
Wiring Diagrams, factory specifications, we even cover the high performance EH-S4, HD & HR-X2 models.
Bring your favourite Car back to life with this Manual
Full of step by step instructions supported by photos and diagrams. You won't be sorry with this manual.
(many b&w photos)
Top Reasons Why You Should Choose Us !
1. We promise that every order that we accept, will be duly delivered !
2. We treat you more than a buyer.We believe in building a long-term relationship
and means much more to us !
3. Download will be AVAILABLE TO YOU AFTER THE PAYMENT ! So you don't
have to worry!
4. Reasonable and 'no-frills' rate!
5. We give you "30 day Complete Money back Guarantee" !
6. We try harder than other companies to deliver our promises !
7. Our staff is experienced and well-versed with the products we sell, so
we process your order faster and efficiently !
8. What we say we deliver.
9. You do not have to wait for the cd.You can Download after the payment.
10.We're always looking forward to communicate with you, so feel free to contact
Write us right away !
To purchase this manual just click on Add to cart and after you are done with all
the purchases just proceed to checkout and pay via many available options
including paypal and all the Credit/Debit Cards. Disclaimer: The item is either in the public domain, we own resale rights to it, or we are the publishers and sole copyright holders. No trademarks, copyrights, or laws have been violated in this product listing. This product fully conforms to Laws and international media policy. This service manual is in no way affiliated with or sponsored by any of the manufacturers listed in this auction unless specifically noted. The logos and the marks of the manufacturers are registered trademarks of their respective owners. The use of various names and their model names, descriptions and/or numbers are used in applications and descriptions for reference purposes only. Their use in no way denotes or infers a direct connection with this service manual and any vehicle manufacturer or their authorized agencies. Use of various companies’ names and product lines on this website exists only for descriptive and informational purposes and does not infer any direct connection between this service manual and these companies.